Sunday, April 6, 2008

It never ends...

On Friday, I'm sitting at my desk, working, when my wife calls me, crying. She hadn't been feeling great all day, and when she was leaving work, she pretty much collapsed in the street. She had to go to the hospital. I left work immediately, went home, grabbed some Shabbos clothes, and met her at the hospital. The doctor couldn't find anything wrong with her, and eventually sent us home. We went to my parents for the weekend, as my wife wasn't up to doing anything on her own.
It's slowly getting better, but when I say slowly, I mean that. She still has times when she can barely walk.
Of course, on Shabbos, I had issues. I grabbed my suit and a shirt in the cleaners bag still. When I got to my parents, I discovered that the cleaners didn't get the stain out of my shirt, so the only shirt I had was with a huge stain right in front. I'd forgotten a tie, and my cuff links, so I had to borrow from my father.

No comments: