Monday, January 28, 2008

It keeps getting better...

I forgot to mention in my other post that my wife had a bit of a cough last week. Over the weekend, it kept getting worse. Now, after stomach surgery, coughing can hurt. A lot.
So, I took her to her regular doctor today to check on her cough, and it seems she has bronchitis also.
Then, when we get home, she needs to take a bath. So I prepare the water for her, she gets in, and we see blood coming out from one of the bandages. I immediately called the doctor, who said if it's only a small amount of blood, it's not a big deal - just put some pressure, and watch to make sure it doesn't get worse.
I'm going completely crazy with this!
By the way, tomorrow is our first visit to the high-risk OB.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! this is crazy! you should write a book!!! Good luck tomorrow!

Michele said...

Oh my goodness, you guys so need a break from all the illness. I'll add you to my prayer list and send good thoughts your way for a speedy recovery.

Jendeis said...

Thinking of you all, hope everything is getting better.

Anonymous said...

i'm guessing judaism would frown on chosing the baby's sex..? hope all is well with the wife.