Monday, September 3, 2007

Initial Post

I decided to write about my wife's and my own journey through infertility. At this point, we've been trying for a few years to have a child, and have not yet been successful.
We've been to many doctors, and we have our diagnosis: my wife has PCOS and an abnormally shaped uterus, and I have low sperm count.
We've been through many different medications: Clomid, metformin, Gonal-F, and many others. Some have worked, some haven't, and some we don't really know for sure.
We've had treatments: Clomid for ovulation with nothing else, IUI with Clomid, IUI with injections, and IVF.
Most recently, we finally got a positive result. However, my wife miscarried after a few weeks.
Now we're waiting on some test results to see what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

generic tramadol buy tramadol cod overnight delivery - high dose of tramadol

Anonymous said...

cheapest phentermine online phentermine 25 - where to buy phentermine online in australia