Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shopping

Today my wife went shopping for maternity clothes with a friend (who will be reading this at some point... hi!). I got lucky with this - I hate going clothing shopping with my wife. I'm sure every guy can relate: "Does this make me look fat?" Yes, it's maternity for God's sake! You're supposed to be big!
Anyway, she's kinda freaked out. She's still terrified she's going to miscarry, and buying the clothes was a waste of time. I think it's normal for her to be worried given our history.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally i think it's way too early to go clothes shopping, she shouldve waited until after the first trimester. I waited until almost six months pg but then again I only had a singleton. Still, B'ezras haShem you wont miscarry anymore, since youre already approaching the end of the trimeter, but waiting 2-3 weeks more wouldve helped reassure her.

Michele said...

I HAD to purchase maternity clothes at 12 weeks because I couldn't fit into any of my existing clothes. So I don't think it's not too early. If she needs the clothes, she needs them. You guys are in my prayers : )

Unknown said...

I would like to defend womankind by saying that it is my husband who always ask me if he looks fat in a certain outfit. It drives me insane